Author Archives: ishubhamsingh
This week we reviewed the HTC U Ultra, Huawei Watch 2, and Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, and we talked a lot about Android O. Here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win an Google Pixel XL?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Everything new in Android O: features and changes The first Android O developer preview is here. We’ve compiled the ultimate guide to what’s new in Android O and what’s coming up in Android 8.0.
HTC U Ultra review With a unique design and a secondary display, does the latest HTC flagship have what it takes? Find out, in our HTC U Ultra review!
Huawei Watch 2 review Is Huawei able to capture the magic once again with their second smartwatch and foray into Android Wear 2.0? We find out, in our Huawei Watch 2 review!
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 review Does Samsung’s latest high-end tablet have what it takes to warrant the steep price tag? Find out in our full Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 review!
Check out our Diving into Android O series Looking for even more Android O goodies? Be sure to check out our Diving into Android O series for all the details!
Super Mario Run is now live on Google Play Super Mario Run just launched on the Google Play Store, a full day earlier than originally anticipated. Go download it now and let us know what you think!
Samsung announces Bixby, promises to revolutionize phone interaction Smartphones are becoming too complicated for their own good, so Samsung wants to change them fundamentally with the launch of Bixby, its long-rumored digital assistant.
The not-so-secret weapon in Samsung flagships There’s one not-so-secret weapon that the Galaxy S8 will surely have that no other phones can come close to offering. And that’s none other than Samsung Pay.
Why Google Hangouts is irreplaceable to me Google is introducing Hangouts Chat and Hangouts Meet, plus shutting down the Hangouts API. Do I need to be worried that Hangouts is on the chopping block?
Huawei P10 Lite hands-on The Huawei P10 Lite follows the same design of preview Lite series phones but delivers the same software experience of the flagship P10 – for €300 less.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- Google officially announces Android O, Developer Preview images live now
- Google Plans to remove SMS support in Hangouts on May 22
- Google Pixel Bluetooth problem reportedly fixed in server-side update
- Android 7.1.2 beta 2 finally brings notification fingerprint gesture support to Nexus 6P
- Here’s a look at some of the cool new emoji coming in the June update
- Samsung Pay launches in India: everything you need to know
- Qualcomm 205 Mobile Platform brings 4G to entry-level handsets
- The Misfit Vapor is arriving late summer with Android Wear 2.0
- Even more Galaxy S8 leaks: batteries, US branding, and a gold version!
- Google Maps will soon roll out location sharing features worldwide
- OnePlus 3T is getting a new Midnight Black color option for a limited time
- Huawei reportedly in talks with AT&T over US smartphone distribution
- Link Bubble being retired from Google Play, but it’s not dead yet
- Huawei Mate 9 receives Amazon Alexa update, but there’s a twist
- Samsung announces the Gear S3 Classic LTE and some cool new concept watches
- Google Allo, Duo, Photos, and Search all receiving updates today
- Browse through your recent Google searches with this new timeline view
- Google says Android security update speeds should get better in 2017
- Google Talk in Gmail to shut down services on June 26
From our network
- Unboxing the Divoom Timebox Mini [SoundGuys.com]
- Apple debuts the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus in red, iPhone SE in 32 and 128 GB storage options [TabTimes.com]
- Disney demonstrates catching a real ball in virtual reality [VRSource.com]
- Metroboard Dual Drive review: A powerhouse of a longboard that feels like a prototype [Charged.io]
- Android Weekly
- Apps Weekly
- Developers Weekly
- Breaking News Alerts
- Top Stories of the day
- Review Alerts
- Deal Alerts
from Android Authority http://ift.tt/2n5LFS7
via Blogger http://ift.tt/2nkDS4D
Some Spotify users have started seeing a new style for the contextual menu that shows up when you tap the overflow button next to a song or album or playlist. The menu used to appear in the middle of the screen and offer the album art plus a list of different options along with their icons. Now, it’s a black overlay on the entire screen, with a much larger album art and text font, but no icons.
from Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/2nBLm5n
via Blogger http://ift.tt/2ojIRlD
Welcome to the Sunday Giveaway, the place where we giveaway a new Android phone each and every Sunday!
A big congratulations to last week’s winners of the LG G6 International Giveaway: Narinder C. (USA).
This week we are giving away a brand new Pixel XL Smartphone!
The Pixel XL features a vibrant 5.5-inch QuadHD AMOLED display alongside a Snapdragon 821 processor, 4GB of RAM, a 3,450 mAh battery and an all-new 12MP Pixel XL camera with phase detection and laser autofocus. The standout feature is Google Assistant, a new incredibly-clever AI assistant that also powers Google Home.
More giveaways: V-Moda Forza Metallo Headphones giveaway! – soundguys.com
Terms & Conditions
- The giveaway is an international giveaway (Except when we can not ship to your Country.)
- If we can not ship to your country, you will be compensated with an online gift card of equal MSRP value to the prize.
- We are not responsible for lost shipments.
- We are not responsible if your giveaway prize malfunctions.
- You must be age of majority in your Country of residence.
- We are not responsible for any duties or import fees that you may incur.
- Only 1 entry per person, do not enter multiple email addresses. We will verify all winners and if we detect multiple email addresses by the same person you will not be eligible to win.
- We reserve all rights to make any changes to this giveaway.
- This giveaway is operated by AndroidAuthority.
- The prize will ship when it is available to purchase.
from Android Authority http://ift.tt/2n6e9Ms
via Blogger http://ift.tt/2oj6iLT
[Deal Alert] Pick up an AUKEY car charger with a QC 3.0 port and a USB Type-C 5V 3A port for $9.20 (Normally $19.99)
I really wish that phone manufacturers would make up their minds and choose just one fast charging technology. Some phones use Qualcomm Quick charge, others use a 5V 3A power supply via Type-C (I won’t even get started on those who do something else completely different). It’s annoying that each group of devices requires a different charger to charge at its peak potential. That is, unless you have one charger that can do both.
[Deal Alert] Pick up an AUKEY car charger with a QC 3.0 port and a USB Type-C 5V 3A port for $9.20 (Normally $19.99) was written by the awesome team at Android Police.
from Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/2mCYBUr
via Blogger http://ift.tt/2mDx5pL
Racing games are among the most popular in all of mobile gaming. It was the first genre to overcome the lack of physical buttons on smartphones well enough that it made the games worth playing. Most popular racing games have tens of millions of fans. That doesn’t mean they’re the best, though. Which ones should you try? Here are the best racing games for Android.
15 best RPGs for Android
2 weeks ago
If we missed any of the best racing games for Android, tell us about them in the comments!
from Android Authority http://ift.tt/1nxEySm
via Blogger http://ift.tt/2oj6hHP