Must read: top 10 Android stories
Posted by ishubhamsingh
This week we went hands-on with Motorola’s new Moto Z2 Force, dissected some new Google Pixel 2 rumors, and revealed when the LG V30 will go on sale. Here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win a Google Pixel?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Moto Z2 Force hands on Motorola’s new Moto Z2 Force is here. The latest flagship sees the return of the company’s modular formula, but with a few key changes. Let’s take a look.
Specs comparison: Moto Z2 Force vs Moto Z2 Play vs Moto Z Force Motorola has finally taken the wraps off the Moto Z2 Force, but how does the new phone compare to the Moto Z2 Play and last year’s Moto Z Force?
Google Pixel 2 might ditch the 3.5 mm headphone jack CAD renders believed to depict the Google Pixel 2 and Google Pixel 2 XL have emerged online, revealing a slight camera “hump” and lack of 3.5 mm jack.
Jumping ship: 5 iPhone features I would consider leaving Android for Would there ever be a point in which you would consider leaving Android for iPhone? Here are five iPhone features I would consider leaving Android for.
Smartphone gimbals vs smartphone OIS: the battle for steadiness How much better quality can be achieved by using a smartphone gimbal and is it worth paying that much extra for?
Plastic OLED is about to come back in a big way LG Display is ramping up its plastic OLED production capabilities, with plans to increase manufacturing capabilities to 120 million 6-inch panels a year.
One billion people now use WhatsApp every day, but why? Just yesterday, WhatsApp celebrated yet another milestone: one billion daily active users. But what exactly makes this messaging app so great?
Alcatel Idol 5s review The Idol 5s is quite the looker, but does it have the hardware to back up its appearance? Here’s our comprehensive review of the Alcatel Idol 5s.
Lighthouse – is this the smartest security camera out there? Smart security cameras might appear smart, but they’re not really smart as they need input. What if there was another way? Is Light House and AI the answer?
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- Exclusive: LG V30 will go on sale September 28
- Action Launcher gets Google Now integration and more Android O features
- Samsung Pay could be heading to non-Samsung phones
- Niantic gets sued over Pokémon Go Fest fiasco
- Executives are abandoning Andy Rubin’s Essential smartphone project
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active specs revealed in leaked photos
- Huawei CEO offers first Mate 10 details, says it will be ‘more powerful’ than the new iPhone
- Google Play Music to merge with YouTube Red for brand new service
- Waze is now officially available on Android Auto
- OnePlus explains what was at the center of the OnePlus 5’s 911 rebooting issue
- Nokia 8 poses for the camera in unmistakable new color variant
From our network
- V-MODA Forza Metallo Wireless review [SoundGuys.com]
- 8 things to do with your DJI Goggles if you don’t have a drone [VRSource.com]
- Hands-on: The SwagRoller gets you rolling in style [Charged.io]
- Android Weekly
- Apps Weekly
- Developers Weekly
- Breaking News Alerts
- Top Stories of the day
- Review Alerts
- Deal Alerts
from Android Authority http://ift.tt/2wbHMjo
via Blogger http://ift.tt/2tPQbZ2