Xiaomi launches the ‘big’ Mi Max 2 in India
Posted by ishubhamsingh
The ‘Max’ is clearly the keyword for the device as it sports a big 6.44-inch HD display and a whopping 5,300 mAh battery. With dimensions of 174.1 x 88.7 x 7.6mm, it’s a really big phone – like its predecessor – and makes no qualms about it. Powered by the Snapdragon 625 chipset with 4 GB of RAM, the device packs in 64 GB of internal storage. The 128 GB variant launched in China has not made its way to India.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Specifications
- Operating System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI 8
- Display: 6.44-inch Full-HD (1080 x 1920) | Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 625 @ 2 GHz | 14nm FinFET
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage 64 GB
- Rear Camera: 12 MP with Dual LED flash | PDAF | Sony IMX386 sensor
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 5,300 mAh | Quick Charge 3.0
Priced at ₹16,999 ($265), the Mi Max 2 will be the first Xiaomi device to be made available across both online and offline channels starting July 27. Also, it will be the first Xiaomi phone in India to be launched with Android N out of the box.
What are your thoughts on the new Mi Max 2? It’s a pretty good mid-range smartphone, but also for only a niche audience that like phablets with large display. Let us know in the comments if you like the idea of the Mi Max 2.
from Android Authority http://ift.tt/2tasBWL
via Blogger http://ift.tt/2vxv1j1