Must read: top 10 Android stories
Posted by ishubhamsingh
This week we took a first look at the OPPO R11, reviewed the HTC U11, and talked a lot about the third Android O developer preview. Here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win a Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
HTC U11 review The U11 is HTC’s latest attempt at forging a comeback in the competitive high-end smartphone market. Here’s our full review.
Android O Developer Preview 3 released, includes final APIs and official SDK Google has released the third Android O developer preview, less than a month after the second preview was released.
How fast is Bluetooth 5 on the Galaxy S8? Speed and range testing of Bluetooth 5 between a Samsung Galaxy S8 and a nRF52840 Bluetooth 5 development board. Does it live up to the hype?
Bored of your phone? Give it a makeover If you’re a bit bored of your current smartphone, there are plenty of ways to make it interesting again without having to buy a new phone.
How to make a NES Classic clone with a Raspberry Pi Now that Nintendo has stopped selling the NES Classic Edition, is it possible to make your own clone? Yes it is!
Virtual Everything – the problem with smart assistants Smart assistants are appearing everywhere this year, but should we be so quick to embrace these new hardware and software products?
Hands on with the OPPO R11 OPPO just took the wraps off its latest smartphone in China. What does this device bring to the table? We find out, as we go hands on with the OPPO R11.
Google Home vs Amazon Echo vs Apple HomePod: features comparison Apple is making a big play for the smart home market with its HomePod, but how does it stack up against Amazon’s Echo and Google Home?
Will you buy the OnePlus 5 given that it looks like this? The look of the new OnePlus 5 has been confirmed, but is its design similarities to other smartphones going to put buyers off their purchase?
Does Google need to launch its own version of the iPad Pro? We take a look at the pros and cons of Google releasing its own high-end productivity tablet that would compete with Apple’s new iPad Pro models.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- OnePlus finally confirms no Nougat update for the OnePlus 2
- BlackBerry KEYone fails bend test from JerryRigEverything in spectacular fashion
- OnePlus isn’t even trying to hide the OnePlus 5 anymore
- Google’s Clock app gets a darker theme and a new icon [Diving into Android O]
- Media controls in notifications get a makeover [Diving into Android O]
- State of the world’s 4G LTE networks – June 2017
- Beta testers can now use Waze on Android Auto
- First footage from Essential Phone’s 360-degree camera add-on posted online
- OnePlus 5 launch confirmed for June 20, with events to be held in several cities
- Android version distribution: Nougat now reaching the 10% mark
- Monument Valley 2 is all about a mother, her child, and the world around them
- Report: Samsung to take on Amazon, Google, and Apple with a Bixby-powered speaker
- Here are the countries that will get the HTC U11 with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage
From our network
- The best headphones of 2017 [SoundGuys.com]
- Star Trek Bridge Crew review [VRSource.com]
- DJI Goggles review – a new view of your world [Charged.io]
- Android Weekly
- Apps Weekly
- Developers Weekly
- Breaking News Alerts
- Top Stories of the day
- Review Alerts
- Deal Alerts
from Android Authority http://ift.tt/2rZxlP4
via Blogger http://ift.tt/2srqf8W