5 Android apps you shouldn’t miss this week! – Android Apps Weekly
Posted by ishubhamsingh
Welcome to the 194th edition of Android Apps Weekly. Here are your headlines from the last week:
- Amazon has finally agreed to pay $70 million to consumers. They recently lost a court battle over in-app purchases. They didn’t do a good enough job warning people that apps contained them. Google and Apple have faced similar litigation in the past. The FTC will issue refunds to customers over the coming months.
- Google is offering up to $10,000 in prizes for new Google Assistant actions. The idea is to motivate developers into using Google Assistant in new and interesting ways. Developers will have until August 31st to submit new ideas. The winners will get prizes as well as tickets to Google I/O 2018. It should also help diversify the kinds of things that Google Assistant can do.
- Nintendo has announced a new Pokemon game on mobile. The name it’s going with is Pokeland. Players will control Pokemon as they battle on a number of different islands. The game reportedly has 134 Pokemon to start with. They’ll add to that number over time, we’re sure. It’s currently out in Japan. We’ll let you know when or if it comes out for other markets.
- WhatsApp has released a new plugin app. It goes by SendAnyFile. As you may have guessed, it lets you send pretty much any kind of file to other WhatsApp users. That includes uncompressed, full sized images or video, zip files, music files, or anything else you want. Once installed, it’ll work as a menu item inside of WhatsApp. Users can download and install the app from Google Play Right now.
- Last week’s Humble Mobile Bundle has added a few more games to the mix. The new games are VVVVVV and Goo Saga. Those who have already bought it for the average price will just get these games for free. For everyone else, they’ll have to fork out the average to get the new goodies.
For even more Android apps and games news, releases, and updates, check out this week’s newsletter by clicking here! There you can find tons of apps and games news, including details about the upcoming Asphalt game, a huge update to Minecraft: Pocket Edition, Google saying goodbye to the Nik Collection, and more! You can also sign up for the newsletter by clicking the link below and we’ll send it out every Sunday! Also, the Android Authority app is a great way to stay up to date on stuff!
10 best productivity apps for Android
4 weeks ago
If we missed any big Android apps or games news, tell us about it in the comments! Thank you for reading! Check back next week for even more Android apps and games news.
from Android Authority http://ift.tt/2sa0r0J
via Blogger http://ift.tt/2qUdYtA