Must read: top 10 Android stories
Posted by ishubhamsingh
This week we took a closer look at the HTC U11’s Edge Sense feature, discussed Bluetooth 5 on the Galaxy S8, and much more. Here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win a Samsung Galaxy S8?
We’re giving away one of the best Android phones on the market right now. Enter our Sunday Giveaway for your chance to win a Samsung Galaxy S8!
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
HTC U11 Edge Sense: what can it do? The HTC U11 is the world’s most squeezable smartphone, thanks to its new Edge Sense feature. But what exactly can you do with it?
Why you won’t be using Bluetooth 5 on your Galaxy S8 just yet The Galaxy S8 has the hardware to support Bluetooth 5, but there are things missing, which means you can’t access the Bluetooth 5 functionality yet.
Sony consolidating its flagships is probably for the best Reports suggest that Sony is preparing to consolidate its flagship and premium tier smartphone products, but is this best strategy?
5 reasons why the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus is my daily driver Here are five reasons why the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus is going to be my daily driver for the foreseeable future.
The $550 mirrorless camera versus the flagships: is it a waste of money? The Samsung Galaxy S8, LG G6, and Huawei P10 are some of the best camera phones on the market. How do they compare to a $550 mirrorless camera?
How OEM skins benefit stock Android Stock Android is beloved by many, but custom OEM skins and software have benefitted the OS is a number of ways too. Here are just a few examples.
This was Google I/O 2017 Join us we take you on a walk through of Google I/O 2017 and grade Google on its preparation for Shoreline’s second I/O in a decade.
5 of the best underrated Android phones Flagship smartphones often heap all of the praise, so here are five of the best underrated Android phones that money can buy.
Can the OnePlus 5 be a hit with a higher price tag? The upcoming OnePlus 5 will likely have some high-end hardware specs, but there are rumors it may have a higher price compared to earlier OnePlus phones.
Boom to bust: The sad history of LeEco in the United States With LeEco founder and CEO Jia Yueting resigning his post, we look back at the company’s brief dabble in the US smartphone market.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- Would you buy an LG G30 that looked like this?
- Essential teaser hints at camera accessory for its first smartphone
- Moto G5S and G5S Plus: all the rumors in one place
- LG Nexus 5X bootloop lawsuit dropped by one law firm
- Moto 360 (2nd Gen.) receiving Android Wear 2.0 update
- OnePlus 3T running out of stock in Europe
- The latest Pokémon game will make you a Magikarp training master
- Lenovo brand name staying despite company reshuffle
- Road to 4nm: Samsung outlines roadmap to the super fast chips of tomorrow
- Android Pay will reportedly launch in Canada on May 31
- Watch a group of hackers trick the Galaxy S8’s iris scanner
- Looking for a new Twitter app? Fenix 2 preview released to Google Play
- T-Mobile will pay off the rest of your Verizon Pixel or Pixel XL if you switch networks
- PayPal’s latest update lets it play nice with Android Pay
- Mass layoffs expected in the US as LeEco founder steps down as CEO
- These gorgeous night time photos were taken with the HTC U11
From our network
- What is isolation? [SoundGuys.com]
- MSI VR One review [VRSource.com]
- DJI Spark first impressions – compact and easy to fly [Charged.io]
- Android Weekly
- Apps Weekly
- Developers Weekly
- Breaking News Alerts
- Top Stories of the day
- Review Alerts
- Deal Alerts
from Android Authority http://ift.tt/2r1O0To
via Blogger http://ift.tt/2ruZdgM