Asus Zenfone Live, with real-time beautification feature for live streaming, launched in India
Posted by ishubhamsingh
In a press event in New Delhi, ASUS announced the launch of Zenfone Live (ZB501KL) in India. First unveiled in February this year, the highlight of the Zenfone Live is its hardware-optimized, real-time beautification features – which come in handy given the growing trend of live streaming with Facebook Live and other social media services.
Apart from a BeautyLive app that aims to make you look rad in real-time, the smartphone also boasts of dual MEMS microphone that reduces background noise and enhances voice pickup – a useful feature for livestreaming enthusiasts.
ASUS Zenfone Live (ZB501KL) Specifications
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ASUS ZenUI 3.0
- Display: 5-inch HD (1280 x 720) IPS LCD | 2.5D contoured glass
- Processor: 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad-Core Processor
- RAM: 2GB LPDDR3
- Internal storage: 16 GB; expandable up to 128 GB with microSD card
- Front Camera: 5 MP | 82˚ wide view angle | f/2.2 aperture | LED flash
- Rear Camera: 13 MP | f/2.0 aperture | 5p lens | LED flash
- Battery: 2650 mAh
- Dimensions: 141.18 x 71.74 x 7.95 mm
- Weight: 120 grams
Priced at ₹9,999 ($155), the ASUS Zenfone Live comes in three color variants – Shimmer Gold, Rose Pink, and Navy Black.
While I’m not a big fan of seeing ‘your skin smoothed and blemishes removed in real time’, some more self-conscious, livestreaming enthusiasts might like the idea of it. What do you think of the Zenfone Live, and would you like to pick one up? Let us know in the comments.
from Android Authority http://ift.tt/2rgx3pJ
via Blogger http://ift.tt/2rgYSOy