Google Assistant can now control more appliances and smart home devices including Roomba, LG, GE, and D-Link
Yesterday we learned that Google Assistant is about to offer more capabilities on your phones and gain several smart and interesting features, but there’s one other piece of interesting news: it’s also now adding support for more smart home devices and appliances.
Google has updated its support page for partners and services to add 11 new companies. Here they are with a short explanation of what they do:
- LightwaveRF (lighting, power, heating, sensors)
- Plum (lightpad dimmer)
- Voice UPB Bridge (bridge to connect to Universal Power Bus devices)
- Smartika (hub and smart home system)
- Nanoleaf (decorative modular lighting panels)
- Hive (smart home hub)
- Awair (air monitoring)
- D-Link (for “upcoming” mydlink products says the Press Release)
- Wiz (smart bulbs and luminaires)
- Deako (light switches)
- Geeni (cameras, lighting, power).
Google Assistant can now control more appliances and smart home devices including Roomba, LG, GE, and D-Link was written by the awesome team at Android Police.
from Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/2qzDHEa
via Blogger http://ift.tt/2pOlfKV
Posted on May 18, 2017, in android, Android Police – Android News, apps, Games, Phones, tablets and tagged Android Police - Android News, apps, Blogger android, Games, IFTTT, Phones, tablets. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.