SitePoint is the ultimate learn-how-to-code strategy
Posted by ishubhamsingh
You may be aware of sites like Udemy that offer online courses to make you better at doing the things you’re interested in. However, if you’re interested in programming, then SitePoint is probably a better option for you.
If you were to take the learn-how-to-code route through Udemy’s model, you’ll find yourself forking over dozens if not hundreds of dollars for each individual class. SitePoint has a different model.
When you get SitePoint, you gain access to all 70+ of their programming courses and over 80 e-books to boost your coding prowess. You also get over 300 step-by-step tutorials. You pay once, and they let you have their entire library. No more paying on a course-by-course basis.
That’s unlimited, full time access for life.
Now, if you’re looking for how to play the piano or speak German, you’re probably better off sticking with Udemy for now. SitePoint is a programming-centric service.
Normally becoming a lifetime SitePoint member costs $450, but for the next few days, SitePoint is having a New Users discount opening their gates to those who may not have been able to afford that steep price. Full membership and full access for life is yours for $49.99.
SitePoint in a Glance:
- Access over 80 e-books, 70 courses, & 300 tutorials 24/7
- Get unlimited downloads across all new & existing ebooks, courses, & tutorials as new content is uploaded monthly
- Increase your employability by learning new skills & programming languages
- Learn key coding frameworks & libraries like jQuery, Node, Angular, TypeScript, Laravel, & more
- Understand work essentials like Git, project management, WordPress, & more
- Receive certificates of completion for each premium course you complete to display on your LinkedIn
Ready to get educated, get certified, and become the coding BAMF you’ve always wanted to be? Click the button below to get started!
from Android Authority http://ift.tt/2qosF7q
via Blogger http://ift.tt/2q4jK8w