LineageOS support rolls out to 15 more devices, new quick settings tiles added
Posted by ishubhamsingh
Three weeks ago, LineageOS hit one million users. The community-driven ROM has proven popular since rose from CyanogenMod’s ashes last year. And it’s showing no signs of slowing down, as it’s now rolling out to an additional 15 devices, along with some new features.
To begin with, the LineageOS team have added a handful of extra quick settings tiles in the latest update. The quick settings area gives users easy access to some of the more commonly used Android options and these now include buttons for USB tethering, ADB over network, Ambient Display and more.
Further, there’s a new gallery app which simplifies the navigation between the timeline, videos and albums sections, and enables fullscreen video playback. Plus, the Recorder app has also been updated with a new animation and floating button.
Here’s the complete list of newly compatible phones:
- Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 (n2awifi)
- AT&T LG G3 (d850), updated from CM 13
- Verizon LG G3 (vs985), updated from CM 13
- ZUK Z1 (ham), updated from CM 13
- International Samsung Galaxy S4 (jfltexx), updated from CM 13
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 (jfltevzw), updated from CM 13
- International LG G5 (h850)
- T-Mobile LG V20 (h918)
- LeEco Le 2 (s2)
- YU Yuphoria (lettuce)
- YU Yureka (tomato)
- Lenovo Vibe K5/K5 Plus (A6020)
- GSM LTE Samsung Galaxy Note II (t0lte)
- SK Telecom Samsung Galaxy Note II (t0lteskt)
- Korea Samsung Galaxy Note II (t0ltektt)
It’s great to LineageOS quickly fill the CyanogenMod void with such a steady stream of supported devices rolling out every few weeks. To find out what else is going on with the project, visit the official LineageOS Android Distribution site.
from Android Authority http://ift.tt/2op47JO
via Blogger http://ift.tt/2oXnHgX