Rclone 1.36 Released With SFTP And Local Symlinks Support, More
For more about Rclone, check out our initial article.
Important changes in Rclone 1.36 include:
- SFTP remote;
- re-implement sync routine to work a directory at a time reducing memory usage;
- logging revamped to be more inline with rsync;
- implement –backup-dir and –suffix;
- implement –track-renames;
- add time-based bandwidth limits;
- rclone cryptcheck: checks integrity of crypt remotes;
- allow all config file variables and options to be set from environment variables;
- add –buffer-size parameter to control buffer size for copy;
- comply with XDG Base Directory specification (this moves the default location of the config file in a backwards compatible way);
- MIPS/Linux big and little endian support;
- implement -L, –copy-links flag to allow rclone to follow symlinks;
- open files in write only mode so rclone can write to an rclone mount;
- implement proper directory handling (mkdir, rmdir, renaming);
- make include and exclude filters apply to mount;
- implement read and write async buffers – control with –buffer-size;
- add –crypt-show-mapping to show encrypted file mapping;
- fix crypt writer getting stuck in a loop (this bug had the potential to cause data corruption when reading data from a network based remote and writing to a crypt on Google Drive).
For a complete changelog, see THIS page.
In Linux distributions that support snap packages (Ubuntu and many others), you can install rclone using the following command:
sudo snap install rclone --classic
If you already had Rclone installed using a snap, it should already be up to date (this depends on the snapd version you’re using). Alternatively, you can update it using the following command:
sudo snap refresh rclone --classic
For how to use Rclone, you may want to check out its documentation.
Fatal error: failed to mount FUSE fs: fusermount: exec: "fusermount": executable file not found in $PATH
To download the source, report bugs, etc., see the Rclone GitHub page.
via Blogger http://ift.tt/2nWkI4o