Take on your ‘favorite’ celebrities in Shooting Stars, a unique shoot em’ up
Posted by ishubhamsingh
Noodlecake Games is known for some pretty quirky titles, including the Happy Jump series and Small Fry, but their latest title certainly takes the cake. Shooting Stars is a new shoot em’ up that puts you on a mission to rid the world of alien invaders. Alien invaders that just happen to be disguised as various celebrities including Justin Bieber, Kanye West, and countless others — though their names have been changed slightly such as calling Bieber by the name Bieleber and Kanye is referenced as Kanye East.
Here’s a full list of features, straight from the developer:
- Over 20 “celebrity” bosses
- Challenge your friends in a global and daily highscore battle
- Collect up to 50 amazing ultimate attacks and superfoods
- Stack superfoods for ultimate destruction
- Two different game modes: Card Hunt and Daily Challenge
- 16 beautiful collectible cards
- Thrilling soundtrack with stunning sound effects
- Weird and funny satire on pop culture
- Every game will be totally different
- Ride a freakin’ hoverboard
- Achievements & Leaderboards
- Rainbow Unicorn Approved
If you are looking for a super quirky shooter that basically pokes fun of celebrities and our Internet culture, you’ll definitely want to check this one out. Not only are there two different modes of play, there’s also highscore battles, and so much more.
While the majority of the developer’s other games are free to play, Shooting Stars is a premium app priced at $.99 and without a single in-app purchase in sight. Keep in mind that this current pricing is promotional, with the game set to go up to $2.99 after the launch sale ends in two weeks. For more details on what to expect, you’ll want to head on over to Google Play.
from Android Authority http://ift.tt/1MXPArA
via Blogger http://ift.tt/1UcMJ2b