Spice launches its first two AndroidLand experience stores in India
These two AndroidLand, multi-brand Android experience stores are located in Noida and Bangalore. The stores will offer Android experiences created for its customers and will retail Android smartphones, tablets and related accessories. Apart from featuring the latest gadgets, these stores will have trained staff that will help users answer their smartphone related queries and also give demos of the latest apps and games.
- Fun and open design – An open plan design that inspires customers to discover the fun world of Android.
- Android choice showcase – A wide variety of live Android smartphones and tablets that customers can play with along with a selection of accessories.
- Google Play Zone – An exclusive area showcasing the most popular apps and games from Google Play. Option to download multiple applications from Google Play on the spot.
- Expert advice – AndroidLand store staff (Spice Android Experience Specialist) have been specially trained on the Android platform and will be able to help customers select the device that’s right for them and then set-up, customize and provide apps recommendations.
- Free Wi-Fi – Free Wi-Fi in store for visitors to browse the Internet from the live units
We are excited to launch the first AndroidLand store in India. We are confident customers will love the fun and engaging store concept that we developed in collaboration with Google. We have created a destination for customers to experience Android technology and learn about what they can do with mobile Internet. We believe that this new concept will add value not only to our customers, but also to the entire Android Ecosystem including App Developers and Device manufacturers.
Posted on October 11, 2013, in android, android land, android land india, bangalore, kormangala, news, noida, spice and tagged android, android land india, bangalore, Blogger android land, IFTTT, kormangala, news, noida, spice. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.